Columbia, South Carolina Car Accident Lawyers
Hurt In A South Carolina Car Accident? We Can Help.
If you were involved in a car crash, you’re probably feeling lots of things right now — maybe anger at the negligent driver who caused the accident; worry about how you’re going to pay the medical bills and cover other expenses you’re facing; and confusion about what options you have and how to go about getting compensation and justice.
The Louthian Law Firm has been helping injured people since 1959. We know what you’re going through, and we know what to do about it.
Get in touch with us to schedule a free consultation. We’ll listen to your story and let you know what we can do for you. That includes dealing with the insurance companies so you don’t have to. Because of our many years of experience in personal injury law, we know how to identify every possible source of compensation for you and your family. Let us shoulder the burden of figuring it all out while you concentrate on getting your life back to normal.
Call Bert Louthian, Columbia car accident lawyer, at (888) 359-2807 for legal advice you can depend on. You can also use this contact form to get started.
- Hurt In A South Carolina Car Accident? We Can Help.
- You Have Questions… We Have Answers.
- A Look at The Car Accident Claim Process
- Talk to an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Columbia, SC
- Tips For Dealing With The Auto Insurance People
- You Are Not The Insurance Company’s #1 Priority!
- Our Clients Are Our First Priority
- 3 Reasons to Take Advantage of Our Free Consultation
- Why It’s Important To See A Doctor After A Car Accident
- Important Tips: What Not to Do After a Car Crash
- Car Accidents Are A Big Problem In South Carolina
- What Is Negligence In A Car Accident Case?
- More Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Lawsuits
- Why You Need An Experienced Columbia, Sc, Car Accident Lawyer
- Is There A Deadline For Taking Legal Action After A South Carolina Car Accident
- What’s The Difference Between A Settlement And A Trial After A Car Accident?
- Which Is Better – A Settlement Or A Trial?
- Determining Fault In Sc Car Accident Lawsuits
- Common Causes of Car Accidents
- Types of Injuries from a Car Accident
- Get Your Free Case Evaluation From The Car Accident Attorneys At The Louthian Law Firm
You Have Questions… We Have Answers.
We find that people who have been involved in motor vehicle accidents often have similar questions. We have put together some information we hope will answer some of the things you’ve been wondering about since your accident.
CAN I GET COMPENSATION FOR WHAT I’VE HAD TO GO THROUGH?
If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, you can pursue compensation for your medical bills, repair bills, time missed at work, and other financial costs of the crash. Bert Louthian will also fight to see that you’re compensated for “non-economic” losses that include pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life. In some cases, our car accident lawyer may also be able to collect further money, called “punitive damages,” to punish a person or corporation for a particularly serious harm.
Even if you think you may bear some fault for your injuries, you still may be able to collect damages. That’s because South Carolina uses comparative negligence that allows motorists to recover a percentage of their damages even if they were partially at fault. Unsure about what compensation you can receive? That’s why we’re here.
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU GET FROM A CAR ACCIDENT LAWSUIT?
The amount you ask for in a claim depends on the damages you’ve experienced because of the car accident. And that can range from a few thousand dollars into the millions. The amount you actually get is largely dependent on having a car accident lawyer who is thorough in preparing your claim — someone who will conduct an investigation that will uncover every possible source of compensation for you. For example, if you were hit by a semi, you may have a cause of action against the driver AND the company he works for. If you were hit by someone whose tire exploded, you may be able to sue the driver AND the manufacturer of a faulty tire OR the business that installed the tire. With Bert Louthian’s experience, he knows the questions to ask that will result in maximum compensation for you.
READ ABOUT LOUTHIAN LAW FIRM’S RECORD OF SUCCESS IN SECURING VICTORIES FOR OUR CLIENTS.
WHAT TYPES OF THINGS CAN I GET COMPENSATION FOR?
Every car accident is different, of course, and you may not need to seek compensation for all of the things listed below. But it’s important that you not overlook anything. An experienced car accident lawyer will help you pursue compensation for every type of loss the accident caused you, which could include:
- Medical expenses – office visits, hospitalization, tests, treatments, rehabilitation or physical therapy, travel to and from doctors’ offices, and prescription medications.
- Lost income – due to missed time at work or because you can’t earn as much as you did before. This includes both what you have already lost and what you are likely to lose in the future.
- Property damage – damage done to your vehicle and property you may have had in it.
- Pain and suffering – for the physical trauma you have experienced as well as for the emotional impact suffered by you and your family.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO HIRE A LAWYER?
There is absolutely no charge for your first consultation with the Louthian Law Firm. If we file a claim for you, we will work on what is known as a “contingency fee” basis. That means that our fees and expenses will come out of the money we win for you in a settlement or trial. And if we don’t win, you don’t owe anything. You have nothing to lose by putting Bert Louthian to work on your car accident case, and you may have a lot to gain. Call our Columbia, SC office at (888) 311-8036 or complete the handy online contact form to take the first step.
A Look at The Car Accident Claim Process
- First, you will meet with an attorney who will listen to the details of your case. Bert Louthian will sit down with you personally to hear your story and to ask probing questions that will give him a better idea of what your potential claim might be. Not only will this conversation cover the basic details of the accident itself, Bert will want to hear about how your life has changed as a result of it. He will outline your options and give you the opportunity to decide whether to pursue a claim.
- Your car accident attorney will conduct research to build your case. Your team at Louthian Law Firm will begin collecting relevant documents and evidence, like the police report. Eyewitnesses will be interviewed. We will consult experts whose experience and testimony can bolster your case. After using these methods and other fact-finding, case-building tools, we will demand the payment you deserve from the at-fault party and their insurance company.
- If the other side is willing to cooperate, then a settlement might be reached through negotiation. This part of the process often includes several back-and-forth offers. Typically the first offer from a defendant’s insurance company is much less than the injured plaintiff deserves. The insurer wants to protect its bottom line and pay out as little as possible. Bert Louthian has been though these negotiations many, many times. He recognizes an unreasonable offer when he sees one, and he will aggressively argue your case until a just amount of compensation can be agreed upon.
- If a settlement is not possible, your case will proceed to a trial in court. Most disputes are resolved in a settlement. Nevertheless, Bert Louthian always proceeds from the beginning as if he is going to eventually present the issue in a courtroom, to a judge and jury. Being thoroughly prepared makes him effective both at the negotiating table and in the courtroom. Don’t choose an attorney who is not ready and willing to fight for your rights even when an out-of-court settlement is not possible.
- Throughout the process, you can hand over the details to your attorney. All those annoying and confusing things — dealing with insurance adjusters, filling out forms, meeting filing deadlines . . . you don’t have to worry about them at all. You can focus on your health and getting your life back on track. We will keep you updated on the progress of your case and answer any questions you might have along the way.
Get your free case assessment today.
Talk to an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer in Columbia, SC
If you’ve been in an accident, it’s important to make sure you understand your legal rights. South Carolina laws regarding car accidents are complex, and the deadline for filing a claim can be short. To ensure you get the best representation possible, it’s important to work with an experienced attorney. That’s what you’ll find at the Louthian Law Firm. Contact us as soon as you think you may need a car accident attorney in Columbia.
Studies have shown that when you get help from a car accident attorney, you are likely to get a larger settlement than if you try to handle negotiations by yourself. Let us deal with the insurers. Call the Louthian Law Firm today at (888) 311-8036 or fill out our contact form to get started.
Tips For Dealing With The Auto Insurance People
We don’t recommend contacting an auto insurance company about an accident without first consulting with an attorney to ensure that your rights are protected. But if you do, here are some tips.
- When dealing with another person’s insurance company, you do not have to speak with or issue a statement to their representative. In fact, you should avoid doing so. If you give a statement to another person’s insurance company, they will use your words against you to lessen the amount of money they offer you or to deny a claim altogether.
- If you have a car accident attorney handling your case, tell the insurance company to speak to your lawyer.
- While you shouldn’t interact with another driver’s insurance company, it is fine to contact your insurance company after a car accident. Keep in mind that your negotiations may result in a lower settlement offer than you could receive by working with a skilled car accident lawyer in Columbia.
- If you do speak with your insurer, you should cooperate with them and answer their questions about the situation.
- Once you are offered a settlement, it is up to you to determine whether the offer is adequate. You do not have to accept the first offer they make. If you are unhappy with the offer made to you, contact a car accident attorney at Louthian Law Firm. We’ll help you learn more about your options.
You Are Not The Insurance Company’s #1 Priority!
When a negligent driver causes a car accident, especially one in which people are injured, you’d think their insurance company would have compassion and put the interests of the victims first. In reality, their first priority is to make money — and to a certain extent that comes at the expense of people making claims against their policyholders. The less they pay out, the more they get to keep, and the happier their management and shareholders will be. The thing is, when an insurance company refuses to pay a valid car accident claim, it’s called insurance bad faith. And it’s against the law. An experienced car accident attorney can ensure that the insurance company holds up its end of the bargain and help you collect the compensation you deserve.
Our Clients Are Our First Priority
Ever since 1959, the personal injury attorneys of the Louthian Law Firm in Columbia, South Carolina, have been advocating for the rights of people hurt by distracted drivers, fatigued truckers, drunk drivers, and people who get behind the wheel and think they own the road. We offer personalized service to every client who comes through our doors and pledge to be both fair and fearless in our dealings with you and others. It’s because we care about doing a good job . . . and we care about you.
3 Reasons to Take Advantage of Our Free Consultation
- This is your chance to get the input of a lawyer who has handled hundreds of Columbia car accident cases. Bert Louthian is well-known and well-respected in the legal community, and he’ll give you a frank assessment of whether your situation merits legal action — without charging you a cent.
- It gives you an opportunity to judge whether you would feel comfortable and confident with the Louthian Law Firm on your side. It’s important for a client to be at ease with his or her attorney, to feel like they can communicate freely. It’s also vital that you feel your car accident lawyer can be trusted to work in your best interests and to aggressively fight for the maximum compensation for your family. In your initial free consultation, you’ll begin to know Bert Louthian and how seriously he takes every case.
- If you decide not to pursue a claim, or if you simply decide to continue your search for a lawyer elsewhere, that’s up to you. There’s no obligation. Coming in for a free appointment doesn’t mean you have hired the Louthian Law Firm to handle your Columbia car accident claim — it’s just taking the first step toward a better future.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident in South Carolina?
You’re going to be shaken up right after a collision. If you can keep your wits about you and take the following steps, it will help you and could also help with any potential claim you might file later.
- Call 911 to notify the police and request an ambulance. The police will respond to the scene of the car accident, talk to all parties involved and file a police report. That report will be a crucial document for all claims related to the car accident. An ambulance should be requested for anyone that has suffered an injury. Even if you are not sure how serious an injury really is, it is key that you seek immediate medical attention. This will ensure that you get the treatment you need, and it will also start the documentation necessary for a successful claim.
- If you are in harm’s way, do what is necessary to get to a safe place. If you are in the middle of a busy road, it’s important for you to get out of the flow of traffic and into a safe place while you wait for the police to respond to the accident. Leave the vehicles where they are, if necessary, but don’t stand where you could be hit by others on the road.
- Get the name and insurance information of the other driver. Avoid talking at length to the other driver. Be polite, but remember that anything you say to the other driver could be used against you in your claim.
- If there are witnesses nearby, get their information, too. Their account of the accident could be useful when establishing the fault of the other driver.
- If possible, take pictures of the scene with your phone. If you are unable to take pictures of the aftermath of the accident, you might consider asking a passenger or passerby to do this for you. Get pictures of the scene and any damage your vehicle has suffered. Things like skid marks can be important clues, and they can disappear with time.
- Contact an attorney to learn more about your legal options. An attorney can walk you through the many steps needed to get the compensation you deserve. They can also help you avoid making mistakes that might impact your claim.
Why It’s Important To See A Doctor After A Car Accident
If you were badly injured, with broken bones or a head injury, you were probably taken to the hospital right away. Sometimes, though, car accident victims are hurt in ways that aren’t so obvious. And when the adrenaline kicks in, the symptoms can be masked. It pays to be careful and have a doctor look you over after any car crash. Whatever you do, don’t attempt to just shake it off and power through the pain.
In addition to being the smartest course of action for your health, seeing a doctor is also wise from a legal perspective. If you decide to file a lawsuit, you’ll want to establish a timeline of your injuries, which begins with your first visit to a doctor or hospital. Follow their orders and keep all appointments. And be sure to keep all documentation related to your injuries and visits to doctors.
Important Tips: What Not to Do After a Car Crash
In the time following your car accident, your actions matter. What you do has a dramatic impact on the result of your case. For example…
- Don’t leave the scene of the car accident without first speaking to the police. Doing so could create legal problems, and it will almost certainly affect your ability to obtain the compensation you are entitled to. Make sure you speak to the police officer who responds to the scene of the car accident so the report will include your account of what happened.
- Don’t speak at length to the other driver. You don’t want to be rude to the other driver, but you should avoid small talk. You never know how your words will be interpreted. There is no benefit in speaking at length with the other driver. Exchange insurance information and say little else.
- Don’t apologize when you don’t know the cause of the accident. Some people make the crucial error of getting out of their vehicle and immediately saying they are sorry to the other driver. In many cases, this is only a polite gesture, but it can have major effects on your case. Any apology, however well-intentioned, could be interpreted as an admission of fault in a car accident. Don’t give the other side an easy excuse to deny your claim. Don’t apologize without knowing the facts.
- <strongDon’t accept any offer from the insurance company, especially if it doesn’t meet your needs. You are under no obligation to accept payment from an insurance company if it is inadequate. When you accept the offer, you could be forgoing the opportunity to receive fair payment. If you are offered less than you deserve, contact a car wreck attorney to help you get the compensation you are entitled to.
- Don’t talk about your situation on social media. Any posts you make to your social media account can have a big impact on your case. The other side’s legal representatives will definitely reference your account to look for anything that might help their client’s case. For example, if you are injured and you post a picture of yourself enjoying a recreational activity, the other side might use that post to say you are not injured to the degree you are claiming. Don’t give the other side any help. Stay off your social media accounts after an accident.
- Don’t speak to a representative of another driver’s insurance company. If you are contacted by a representative of another driver’s insurance company, you will likely be asked to give them a statement about the car accident. DO NOT do this. This insurance company wants any opportunity to deny you the payment you are seeking. They will do whatever possible to use your words against you. If you are contacted by the representative of another driver’s insurance company, tell them to contact your lawyer.
- Don’t put off injuries or try to fight through pain. Many people hate visiting the doctor. Some might be intimidated by the idea of getting a series of tests and treatments, while others might simply be the type of person who wants to appear tough at all costs. After a car accident is no time to be tough. If you forgo medical treatment or fight through pain to do routine tasks, the other side could make the case that you are not really injured and, therefore, do not deserve payment you are demanding.
One of the best ways to ensure you don’t make these mistakes is to contact a car wreck lawyer who can provide you with counsel on what you should and shouldn’t do. An attorney can guide you in the steps you should take to maximize the payment you receive.
Car Accidents Are A Big Problem In South Carolina
Your car accident was, sadly, just one of thousands that happen every year in South Carolina. There are, on average, 118,175 collisions per year on our state’s roads. Those collisions lead to more than 50,000 injuries and nearly 900 deaths. These statistics are based on data from the South Carolina Department of Public Safety, and they paint a picture of how and why car accidents occur on South Carolina’s roads. Vehicle accidents cause far too many people to suffer serious injuries or lose their lives. In fact, the CDC indicates that car accidents are the leading killer of both kids and young adults throughout the U.S. and are among the top causes of death in all age groups. Not only do they cause deaths and serious injuries by the thousands, they result in significant property damage and extensive financial and emotional costs. One thing accounts for far more car accidents than anything else . . . and that’s driver error. Driver error is the cause of about 19 out of every 20 car accidents in our state, a figure in keeping with national trends. It’s very likely that your accident was caused by the negligence of another driver.
What Is Negligence In A Car Accident Case?
Negligence means that someone was careless or reckless. It doesn’t mean that the person meant to cause harm, only that they failed to act in a manner that would be considered acceptable under the given conditions. A driver who was sending a text and hit a pedestrian, for example, was negligent. They didn’t mean to hurt the other person, but it was their careless behavior that led to the pedestrian’s injury. Negligence doesn’t necessarily mean that a law was broken. A driver who is going the speed limit on a well-lit, dry road may be negligent for going the same speed when the road is iced over and it’s dark. You don’t need to concern yourself with whether or not the person who caused your crash fits within the definition of a negligent driver — your South Carolina car accident attorney will determine whether that is the case.
More Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accident Lawsuits
How Much Is My Car Accident Case Worth?
This answer depends on the circumstances of your case. The value of a case can range from thousands to millions of dollars, depending on the extent of the damages you’ve experienced. An attorney will be able to give a clearer picture of the amount you should seek in your claim. Learn more about how much a car accident settlement could be worth.
Should I Feel Bad About Suing Someone?
When you file a lawsuit against someone, you are not alleging they are a bad person, and you’re not looking for free money. You are simply claiming that a negligent party should be held responsible for the damages they have caused in your car accident. In many cases, the money you’re seeking will be paid by an insurance company, not the defendant in the case.
Can You File A Lawsuit After A Single-Car Accident?
Yes. Even if your car accident didn’t involve a collision with another vehicle, there are still plenty of situations in which someone else might have caused the accident. For example, if a defective vehicle part led to the wreck, you can file a product liability claim against the manufacturer. You might also have a valid claim if your wreck was caused by:
- Poor road conditions or poor design
- An object left in the road – this could be the case in a residential neighborhood or a construction zone, for example
- The policies and procedures of a business or employer.
Just because a car accident involves one vehicle doesn’t mean that the driver of that vehicle was responsible for the accident. If you believe that your car accident was somebody else’s fault, you are well within your rights to explore your legal options.
Who Can Be Sued For A Car Accident?
Anyone who bears responsibility for your injuries can be named in a lawsuit. In some cases, it’s just one person or organization that is named. If multiple people share the blame, then it’s also possible to sue several people for the injuries you’ve suffered. Our car accident lawyer in Columbia investigates the circumstances surrounding your car accident case to determine who was at fault. It’s not necessary for you to know exactly who should be named in your lawsuit.
What Leads To A Successful Lawsuit In A Car Accident Case?
A successful case is built on preparation and strategy. A good attorney will be able to demonstrate how their client has suffered and why the defendant is responsible for paying the damages. The ability to accomplish this task depends on a car accident attorney’s skill and experience. Significant time and effort are required to achieve the compensation a client deserves.
What Makes A Good Car Accident Attorney?
When looking for an attorney, you should consider their experience and skill in handling car accident cases, in addition to the resources they will be able to allocate to your case. Some attorneys offer information about past results on their website, and you can always ask the attorney about their successes during a consultation. You’ll also want to feel comfortable with the attorney handling your case and be confident that they’ll be able to deliver.
Why You Need An Experienced Columbia, Sc, Car Accident Lawyer
How much compensation you receive can directly relate to the experience of your lawyer. An attorney will do the legwork of your case. He or she will correspond with other attorneys and insurance companies, file paperwork on your behalf, investigate your case and keep you up to date on the progress of your case. Having an experienced car accident attorney handle your case will better position you to get the compensation you deserve.
Another major benefit of hiring a skilled car accident lawyer is the freedom it gives you to focus on your recovery. You are facing many challenges stemming from your injury. You need to take care of your health. Hand the work of building your case over to the Louthian Law Firm. Call (803) 454-1200 or fill out our contact form to speak to a Columbia car accident lawyer who knows the law.
Is There A Deadline For Taking Legal Action After A South Carolina Car Accident
Yes. It’s called a “statute of limitations” and it’s the window of time in which you are allowed to file a claim. For a personal injury claim in Columbia and throughout South Carolina it is two years. Investigating a car accident case is a complex process and can take a while. It’s always best to act quickly if you are considering filing a claim. In most situations, once that deadline has passed, you have lost your opportunity to seek compensation.
What’s The Difference Between A Settlement And A Trial After A Car Accident?
After an injury claim is filed, the two sides will negotiate potential payment to the injured party. If the two sides come to an agreement, there will be a settlement. If not, the matter will go to trial. This process can take several weeks to many months, depending on the circumstances of the case. Car accident cases can be complex, and some parties being sued are not reasonable in the beginning. Bert Louthian has been down this road many times before and has sharpened his negotiating skills to give you the best chance of getting a settlement. If that’s not possible, he also knows his way around a courtroom and will forcefully present your case. Either way, Bert will be sure to explain to you what’s happening at each step in the process.
Which Is Better – A Settlement Or A Trial?
One outcome is not necessarily better than the other. Each case is unique. Each requires an approach based on the specific situation of the person filing the claim. Ultimately, the goal is to get the compensation an injured person needs to recover physically, emotionally and financially from the car accident that changed their life.
At the Louthian Law Firm, we believe that the best outcome always depends on thorough preparation. When we accept a case, we prepare that case to go all the way to trial. This lets the other side know that we won’t settle for less than our client deserves. Preparing every case to go to trial positions you for a better settlement, but it also ensures that we will be ready to handle whatever direction the case takes.
You can rest assured that our team will be prepared for what the other side throws at us. If you want to learn more about what to expect during the car accident claims process, contact the Louthian Law Firm today to speak to our team.
Determining Fault In Sc Car Accident Lawsuits
Fault is a key component of an injury claim. Our car accident attorneys conduct investigations to determine whose actions contributed to your injuries. If those actions were considered negligent, then the negligent party should be held accountable for the costs of your injuries.
It can require a great deal of research to find out who was at fault for an accident. Our experienced attorneys have been through this process many times. We know what to look for.
To learn more about South Carolina’s vehicle-related regulations, you can visit the following websites…
- South Carolina’s Code of Laws relating to motor vehicles
- South Carolina’s traffic and transportation safety laws
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Automobile accidents are often devastating, but never more so than when they are caused by the carelessness of another party. Drivers engage in many dangerous and negligent behaviors on the roads.
Some of The Factors Most Likely to Cause Preventable Accidents Include:
Other causes of car accidents include…
Drivers who disobey the rules of the road, such as failing to yield or failing to obey traffic signals. Drivers who simply behave carelessly. And even failure to keep a vehicle repaired and well-maintained can lead to an accident.
Most vehicle accidents are caused by human error. When someone is at fault for your injuries and property damage, you should never pay the price for their carelessness. You have the right to fair compensation for the expenses you face.
Types of Injuries from a Car Accident
A serious car accident in Columbia, SC, can cause multiple severe injuries, many of which result in large medical bills. Here are just a few that people suffer in car accidents every day…
- Back, Neck & Spinal Injury – Back injuries are one of the most common things people suffer in serious car accidents. When the spinal cord is injured, a person’s suffering is almost unimaginable. These injuries are very debilitating and costly.
- Head Injury – Traumatic brain injuries have effects that are difficult to see, but they are as profound as any type of injury one can suffer. It’s often close friends and family members who notice a brain injury victim’s cognitive and personality changes the most.
- Organ Damage, or Internal Injuries – Like brain injuries, internal injuries are difficult to detect with the naked eye. These injuries can have catastrophic effects on a sufferer. They must be addressed immediately by medical professionals.
- Road Burn – Road burn (or road rash) is a serious skin injury that is common among car accident victims. Road burn itself can be a very serious, disfiguring injury. It can also lead to other complications, particularly if it becomes infected or occurs alongside other serious injuries.
- Amputations – The loss of a limb or digit can dramatically alter a person’s life. Obviously, these injuries are permanent, unlike many other common car accident injury types. An amputated body part typically results in extensive surgery and a long road to recovery. It often impacts the ability to work and the need for ongoing care.
- Fractures – Broken bones can be costly and are painful injuries suffered in car accidents. This is particularly true when a fracture occurs to a complex set of joints or bones, such as the knee, wrist, ankle or hip.
- Disfigurement – Though disfigurement is too often thought of as being a “cosmetic” injury, it’s clear to anyone who has experience with these injuries that they have a very real impact on sufferers. Disfigurement can cause many serious psychological and social effects for a car accident victim. Any injury claim should consider all of the impacts it has on someone’s life.
In your car accident, you might have suffered from one or more of the above injuries. Or you might experience the many consequences of another serious injury. Regardless of the injuries you suffered, you are owed compensation if those injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence. You don’t have to navigate the process of making a car accident claim by yourself. Our firm has over 80 years of experience helping people just like you. We encourage you to schedule a free consultation with the Louthian Law Firm today.
Call (803) 454-1200 or fill out our contact form to get started.
Get Your Free Case Evaluation From The Car Accident Attorneys At The Louthian Law Firm
You probably have many questions about your case. Our Columbia, SC attorneys will tell you more about the possible outcomes of a car accident claim when they meet you in person to hear the details of your situation. In your free consultation you can tell us about your case and we can give you an initial assessment.
Why should you contact our Columbia car accident lawyers today? We want to hear about your case. We also want the opportunity to tell you about our firm’s experience in handling car accident cases in South Carolina. The Louthian Law Firm has been representing clients in the state since 1959. We have many years of experience getting our clients the payment they are entitled to.
We know the law, and we know how to get results. Our track record speaks for itself, but we know that our most important cases are the ones we are currently working on. Let us help you explore your legal options and tell you how we can get you the compensation you deserve.
Get started now. Learn about your options. Call Bert Louthian today at (888) 359-2807 or simply fill out our contact form to begin the process.