Serving all of South Carolina
Everything we do at the Louthian Law Firm is focused on helping you, our client. What does it mean to be a client-centered law firm? It means that we give all of our clients the respect, service and personal attention they expect and deserve. It means that our attorneys and staff of legal professionals put your interests first and do all that we can to secure justice for each and every client we have the privilege of serving.
As our client, you have the right to:
- Be treated with courtesy, respect and compassion by our attorneys and entire law firm staff.
- Prompt attention, including having your phone calls, emails or other communications answered or returned quickly, usually within 24 hours.
- Ask questions about your case and, in turn, receive honest and complete answers.
- Clear communication from our attorneys and legal professionals so that you can understand the issues in your case without being confused by technical legalese.
- Honest and candid advice about how best to proceed based on our more than 80 years of combined legal experience.
- The high level of competent legal counsel and professional judgment that is necessary to secure the justice you want and deserve.
- Full commitment of our best efforts and resources to your case.
- Our complete loyalty, uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
- Make informed decisions about your case with the advice of a knowledgeable attorney.
- Confidentiality, knowing that the information you share with our lawyers and staff members will not be revealed to outsiders.
- Information and regular updates on the progress of your case – regardless of whether the news is good or bad.
- Be charged a fair fee for the work we do for you.