Louthian Law Firm: Cases We Handle
Since 1959, the Louthian Law Firm has helped South Carolinians obtain fair and just compensation for injuries they’ve sustained. The claims we handle include:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Other Vehicle Accidents – Involving ATVs, bicycles and other vehicles in situations such as DWI, hit and run, defective and dangerous road conditions, and more.
- Personal Injury – Involving birth injury, brain injury, burn injury, serious scarring issues, dog bites, wrongful death, swimming/drowning accidents, natural resource damages and more.
- Product Liability / Injury – Holding manufacturers and distributors liable for defective product design and manufacture or for failure to warn about known dangers or increased risks of danger.
- Whistleblower / Qui Tam – Reporting healthcare and other fraudulent activity against the government.
- Nursing Home Negligence – Including nursing home / assisted living facility negligence, elder abuse and neglect, chemical restraint and more.
- Workplace – Including workers’ compensation, construction injuries, machinery accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, discrimination, mesothelioma claims and more.
- Medical Malpractice – Holding healthcare professionals responsible for misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, failure to treat correctly, botched surgeries, incorrect doses of anesthesia, failure to properly treat pregnancies / birth conditions, unnecessary surgeries, failure to obtain informed consent and more.
- Prescription Drugs – Holding pharmaceutical companies and distributors liable for manufacturing and selling drugs that cause injuries or death.
- Burn Injuries – Representing burn victims to make sure they get the compensation they deserve after defective product-related fires or chemical burns.
- Gas Can Explosions – Holding manufacturers accountable for faulty design that leads to injuries of exploding gas cans.
- Brain Injuries – Ensuring that clients with traumatic brain injuries are compensated for damages related to vehicle accidents, falls and workplace injuries.
The Louthian Law Firm is proud to have been recognized in the Top Trial Lawyers in America, the Best Lawyers – The World’s Premier Guide and to be AV peer-review rated for ethical standards and legal professionalism by Martindale-Hubbell.
Because Bert Louthian is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, you can be assured that your case will be handled by an attorney who will treat your case with the personalized and professional attention it deserves – in our offices and in the courtroom.
CONTACT THE LOUTHIAN LAW FIRM TODAY
For a free consultation, call the injury lawyers at the Louthian Law Firm today toll free at (803) 454-1200. You can also fill out our confidential online case evaluation form.