Louthian Law Firm: Cases We Handle
Since 1959, the Louthian Law Firm has helped South Carolinians obtain fair and just compensation for injuries they’ve sustained. We handle a wide range of accident and injury claims. They include:
Injuries in Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents – Helping those injured in car accidents, one of the leading causes of injury and death in the U.S.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Representing the interests of motorcyclists, who are far more likely than other motorists to be seriously injured or killed when involved in a crash.
- Truck Accidents – Fighting for victims of accidents involving commercial vehicles, which are bigger, heavier and far more dangerous than passenger vehicles.
- Other Vehicle Accidents – Involving ATVs, bicycles and other vehicles in situations such as DWI, hit and run, defective and dangerous road conditions, and more.
- Hurt by a Product – Holding manufacturers and distributors liable for defective product design and manufacture or for failure to warn about known dangers or increased risks of danger.
- Using a Prescription Drug – Holding pharmaceutical companies and distributors liable for manufacturing and selling drugs that cause injuries or death.
- Burn Injury – Representing burn victims to make sure they get the compensation they deserve after defective product-related fires or chemical burns.
- Gas Can Explosions – Holding manufacturers accountable for faulty design that leads to injuries of exploding gas cans.
- Brain Injury – Ensuring that clients with traumatic brain injuries are compensated for damages related to vehicle accidents, falls and workplace injuries.
- Whistleblower on Fraud – Reporting healthcare and other fraudulent activity against the government.
- Another Type of Personal Injury – Involving birth injury, brain injury, burn injury, serious scarring issues, dog bites, wrongful death, swimming/drowning accidents, natural resource damages and more.
Type of Injury You Suffered
Where Your Injury Happened
- In a Nursing Home – Including nursing home / assisted living facility negligence, elder abuse and neglect, chemical restraint and more.
- At Work – Including workers’ compensation, construction injuries, machinery accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, discrimination, mesothelioma claims and more.
- In a Medical or Health Care Facility – Holding healthcare professionals responsible for misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, failure to treat correctly, botched surgeries, incorrect doses of anesthesia, failure to properly treat pregnancies / birth conditions, unnecessary surgeries, failure to obtain informed consent and more.
WHY WORK WITH US
The Louthian Law Firm is proud to have been recognized in the Top Trial Lawyers in America, the Best Lawyers – The World’s Premier Guide and to be AV peer-review rated for ethical standards and legal professionalism by Martindale-Hubbell.
Because Bert Louthian is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, you can be assured that your case will be handled by an attorney who will treat your case with the personalized and professional attention it deserves – in our offices and in the courtroom.
CONTACT THE LOUTHIAN LAW FIRM TODAY
For a free consultation, call the injury lawyers at the Louthian Law Firm today toll free at (803) 454-1200. You can also fill out our confidential online case evaluation form.