Verdicts & Settlements – Representative Cases
The Louthian Law Firm is proud of the results our attorneys have achieved but prior results should not and cannot be relied on to create any expectation about what can be recovered for a client in a subsequent case.
- $5,000,000 settlement of a whistleblower case involving federal false claim, read claim
- $2,250,000 settlement of a wrongful death claim
- $1,000,000 settlement of a personal injury claim
- $1,475,000 settlement of a construction litigation case
- $1,700,000 settlement of a medical malpractice claim on the fourth day of trial
- $975,000 settlement of a wrongful death claim
- $920,000 settlement of a wrongful termination claim on behalf of several plaintiffs
- $850,000 settlement of a birth injury lawsuit
- $800,000 settlement of an automobile accident claim
- $750,000 settlement of a medical malpractice claim
- $600,000 settlement of a wrongful death case
- $550,000 settlement of a personal injury case
- $525,000 settlement of an automobile accident claim
- $500,000 verdict in a sexual harassment case against a college president. Attorneys’ fees were also awarded.
- $446,000 arbitration award (including attorneys’ fees) in a sexual harassment claim on behalf of a financial advisor.
- $350,000 settlement on behalf of a physician in a contract dispute
- $372,000 verdict in civil conspiracy case
- $315,000 verdict in an employment discrimination case
- $300.000 settlement in a race discrimination/retaliation case
- $275,000 settlement of a wrongful death claim
- $260,000 settlement in a motorcycle accident case
- $251,000 verdict in an employment breach of contract case
- $247,000 verdict (including attorneys’ fees) in a sex discrimination/retaliation case on behalf of a college professor
- $225,000 settlement in a premises liability case
- $150,000 settlement in an automobile accident case
- $125,000 settlement of a motorcycle accident case
The results listed above are provided to be representative of the types of cases the law firm has experience handling. Some of these results were obtained in connection with other firms. These results should not be considered as a description or characterization of the quality of the firm’s work and in no way should be interpreted as a guarantee of a specific result for a potential case.
The value of each case is determined based on specific factual and legal circumstances. In many cases the amount of the recovery depends on the amount of available insurance coverage.